Hint Mind you, advice on iPad below are iPhone / iPod touch applicable.
One of the things that frustrates owners of the old gens of iPad, say iPad / iPad 2 running iOS 4, is the lack of ability to organize photos into albums from within native Photos app. Certainly they can do it through Mac or PC or third-party applications but those ways can not beat editing and creating albums features available on Apple tablets run by iOS 5 / iOS 6 / iOS 7. So to organize your photos into albums on your iconic tablet follow this sequence:
- Make sure the iOS > 5.0 is installed on your device.
- Tap Photos icon on your Apple tablet.
- Tap Send icon ( small opened box with an arrow pointing from left to right ) on the menu bar.
- Select the pictures that you want to organize.
- Hit Add To button on the menu bar.
- Hit Add to Existing Album button if you want to organize into album you already have or tap Add to New Album.
- In new album window print the title of your new album.
- Tap Save.